– An overview of all of your Virtual Private Servers in one very convenient place. Track your server’s status, view server type, OS, hostname, and IP Address of each individual server. From this page you can choose which Virtual Private Server you want to manage.
– Our VPS control panel provides a wide array of tools to manage your Virtual Private Servers. Reinstall your operating system with ease, Manage multiple servers from one dashboard, Change root password, View your server’s screen via VNC, rDNS management, Custom ISO upload
– Our VPS panel provides the functionality to access SSH via your browser at anytime which may be more convenient compared to using an external program. You will also be given root access and be able to SSH into your server using your own SSH application.
– Want to manage your VPS in external software? You can with our powerful API! The API contains functionality for the following: Stop, start, restart, power off, View bandwidth usage, Change VPS password, OS re-install
– Monitor and check for recent activity on your Virtual Private Server’s log files. Changes such as reboots, re-installs and hostname changes will appear on this log with a timestamp, IP, and of course it’s searchable! Ability to see when an operation was performed, Ability to see when a VPS was online/offline
– Our Seattle location, based in Wowrack’s South Seattle data centre, takes advantage of a cross connect from CNServers in the Westin Building to provide our DDoS Protection. Mitigates attacks up to 20Gb/s / 20Mpps with a burst of 40Gb/s, Upgrade to 200Gb/s / 200Mpps available at checkout, Mitigates all types of TCP attack including L3, L4 and L7 (L7 enabled on request), UDP is temporarily blocked when a UDP attack is received except for DNS, Always on mode – no connection drop when an attack hits, instant mitigation, Provided by CNServers
– Our Dallas location, based in Psychz’s Carrier-1 suite in Dallas Texas, utilises Psychz’s in house DDoS mitigation system for low latency protection. Mitigates attacks up to 10Gb/s / 10Mpps, Upgrades to 40Gb/s / 40Mpps, 100Gb/s / 40Mpps and 500Gb/s / 40Mpps are available on request, Mitigates all types of L3 and L4 TCP and UDP attacks, Sensor mode – may be a short connection drop before the firewall diverts ddos traffic, always on mode requestable, Provided by Psychz
– Our Seattle HDD E3 KVM VPS server boxes use the following hardware: Intel Xeon E3 – 1231v3/E3-1241v3/1240v5, 32GB RAM, Western Digital Hard Drives in RAID 10, LSI RAID Controller with BBU, Gigabit Port
– Our Seattle SSD E3 KVM VPS server boxes use the following hardware: Intel Xeon E3 – 1241v3/1271v3/1270v5, 32GB RAM, Samsung SSDs in RAID 10, LSI RAID Controller with BBU, Gigabit Port
– Our Seattle NVMe SSD E5 KVM VPS server boxes use the following hardware: Dual Intel Xeon E5 – 2690v2, 96/128GB RAM, NVMe SSDs in raid 1, Gigabit Port
– Our Dallas Storage KVM server boxes use the following hardware: Dual Intel Xeon L5520/L5640, 48GB RAM, Western Digital Hard Drives in Hardware RAID 10, Dual and Single Gigabit Ports
– Seattle – 200Gb/s DDoS protection upgrade – $4 per month, Additional bandwidth – $3/TB, BGP session – $15 one time setup fee