Virtual Private Servers (Vps)
– Our VPS solutions are designed to suit all of your needs, and scale up as your business grows. You do not need to provision resources — simply add what you need, when you need it, via the OVHcloud Control Panel. This means you only pay for what you use, helping you manage your budget.
– Our servers are assembled and configured by OVHcloud, to deliver you optimal performance. Our VPS servers are powered by Intel next-generation architecture, NVMe SSD storage, and a highly resilient infrastructure, to meet your needs.
– You can use all of your hardware resources for hosting websites or business applications — and you get admin access to your virtual server, too. With our VPS range, you can manage your web projects in a server environment that is scaled to suit your usage.
– With our VPS solutions, you do not need to worry about hardware constraints (upgrading components, technical faults, etc.) — but you still get full control over your virtual server. You can choose from a wide range of pre-installed Linux and Windows operating systems — and web hosting control panels, too.
– Traffic for your VPS server is unlimited*, with a maximum bandwidth of 2Gbit/s. This means you can host services or applications that require a high bandwidth, providing your customers with an optimal browsing experience at no extra cost. *Excludes datacentres in the Asia-Pacific region.
– Store and secure your data on an external storage space, using our VPS backup options. With the Snapshot option, you can take a snapshot of your virtual server in just a few clicks via the OVHcloud Control Panel.
– Our VPS solutions are perfect for hosting business applications in a production or pre-production environment. Our infrastructure offers minimal latency for your services, and hardware availability guaranteed by an SLA. This means you get constant, stable service.