– If you choose a dedicated server, you can rest assured that all resources are allocated to you, for maximum performance. Our servers are designed, assembled, and maintained by our teams, in order to offer you optimised configurations for your projects.
– Deploy your servers in less than 120 seconds, in our 28 datacentres around the world. You benefit from a secure, high-resilience network, to ensure continuity of service for your customers.
– By creating an infrastructure with OVH dedicated servers, you build a reliable technical platform for your business applications. The scalability of your infrastructure is further enhanced by the ability to interconnect your servers with other OVH solutions, such as Private Cloud and Public Cloud.
– By hosting your servers with OVH, you benefit from innovative and unique solutions across our entire infrastructure, such as watercooling for energy efficiency, and the anti-DDoS solution developed by our experts. We constantly anticipate your future needs.
– Each OVH dedicated server has a minimum public bandwidth of 500 Mbit/s, with a burst available to absorb occasional peak traffic. Incoming and outgoing traffic is unlimited and free (with the exception of our datacentres located in Asia Pacific). You also have the option of increasing your bandwidth capacity, if necessary.
– A range of operating systems are available to install automatically via the OVHcloud Control Panel. This includes various operating systems (Windows Server, Debian, Ubuntu or CentOS), Plesk and cPanel web management interfaces, and also Microsoft SQL Server for databases. Virtualisation solutions, like VMware, CoreOS and Windows Hyper-V, are also available.
– Each dedicated server has a storage space of 500GB dedicated to backups. This space is completely independent to the server, and allows you to store your data and configuration files. The storage capacity can be increased, if needed.
– All OVHcloud dedicated servers include optimum anti-DDoS technology to provide you with the best protection against complex and sophisticated attacks, and ensure business continuity.
– By hosting your servers from OVHcloud, you benefit from technical support via chat available Monday-Friday from 8am-8pm EDT. In addition, a range of guides and an online Help Center is available to assist you during the installation and administration of your services.