– JetBrains RubyMine IDE includes a comprehensive Ruby code editor aware of dynamic language specifics. It provides smart coding assistance, intelligent code refactoring, and deep code analysis capabilities. With easy project configuration, automatic Ruby Gems management, Rake support, and built-in consoles, it has everything a Ruby developer needs in a development environment.
– RubyMine brings dedicated RoR features including project structure views, quick Model-View-Controller navigation options, Rails-specific code completion, intention actions, and automated refactorings. All this, plus best-of-breed support for ERB, HAML and Slim editing, coupled with advanced web development tools and a built-in Rails console, is the best recipe for producing cutting-edge Web applications.
– Let your IDE take care of your code. Smart, type-aware code completion, intelligent code inspections, live templates and intention actions all work together to help you code faster and fail-proof. Refactor your Ruby code the intelligent, language specific-aware way, with safe Rename and Delete, Extract Method, Introduce Variable, Inline Variable or Method, and more refactorings.
– The value of testing should not be underestimated. Like writing code, unit-testing becomes second nature with RubyMine‘s flexible, well-thought-out RSpec, Cucumber, Shoulda, MiniTest and Test::Unit integration. Write tests quickly thanks to intelligent code completion and navigation, and easily run tests and analyze their results with a graphical UI.
– Git, Subversion, Mercurial, Perforce, and CVS: RubyMine knows most common version control systems and SCMs and provides a unified UI for all of them. Easily configure automatic deployment via FTP or SFTP, and manage your infrastructure with Vagrant, Capistrano, Chef, and/or Puppet. Utilise database tools including a full-featured database editor and SQL support.