– Instant fixes help eliminate errors and code smells. Not only does ReSharper warn you when there are problems in your code but it provides quick-fixes to solve them automatically.
– Navigation features help you instantly traverse your entire solution. You can jump to any file, type, or member in your code base in no time, or navigate from a specific symbol to its usages, base and derived symbols, or implementations.
– Multiple code editing helpers are available, such as extended IntelliSense, hundreds of instant code transformations, auto-importing namespaces, rearranging code and displaying documentation.
– Apply solution-wide refactorings or smaller code transformations to safely change your code base. Whether you need to revitalize legacy code or put your project structure in order, you can lean on ReSharper.
– Other ReSharper features include a powerful unit test runner, various kinds of code templates, debugging assistance, a project dependency viewer, internationalization assistance, as well as language-specific features for ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC, XAML and other technologies.
– You don’t have to write properties, overloads, implementations, and comparers by hand: use code generation actions to handle boilerplate code faster.
– Use code formatting and cleanup to get rid of unused code and ensure compliance to coding standards.