– Share your knowledge and help learners practice programming with interactive courses using professional tools. Create practice tasks with custom placeholders and error messages, Add integrated tests that automatically check assignments and provide feedback, Share your course, check submissions and track the progress of your learners
– Enjoy a hands-on, fun, and interactive way of learning to program in an encouraging environment. Choose one of the featured Python courses, Read the theoretical part and complete exercises to practice what you’ve learned, Get instant feedback on your assignments
– A structured course flow that builds from easy “fill-in-the code” exercises to more challenging tasks makes for a friendly learner experience. The IDE’s programming tasks feature placeholders to be completed and helpful error messages that appear in the event that something’s not right. Detailed exercise descriptions with code samples, hints, and multiple-choice tasks help learners stay engaged and focused. Educators can easily create such interactive structured courses thanks to YAML support.
– Think your exercise is ready? Click the “Check” button and receive instant feedback on your submission, with hints and error messages for the most common code mistakes. This support is made possible by custom tests that educators can create with the help of unit testing frameworks in order to automatically verify learners’ submissions.
– Share your knowledge and promote best practices. Share your course publicly on the MOOC platform or privately with your students or co-workers. Learners getting started with PyCharm Edu can access all publicly featured courses. So don’t hesitate to spread your knowledge!
– Productivity features, such as smart code completion, code inspections, a visual debugger, and more, not only boost your learning productivity, but also make it easy to switch easily and seamlessly to other JetBrains tools.
– Feel more at home with your IDE and help yourself stay focused and avoid distraction, with customizable color and keyboard shortcut schemes, and all the look-and-feel settings you need for productive development.
– Take advantage of language-specific syntax and error highlighting to help you avoid code mistakes. Learn how to style your code correctly with code formatting, and don’t ever get stuck thanks to code completion and quick documentation.
– Run your code to be sure everything works properly. Use the powerful debugger with a graphical UI to find out what went wrong — set breakpoints, run your code step by step, and have all the information at your fingertips.