– Launch a database cluster with just a few clicks and then access it via our simplified UI or an API. Never worry about maintenance operations or updates – we handle that for you.
– Scale up at any time to support your business growth.
– Your data is critical. That’s why we ensure it’s backed up automatically every day. Restore data to any point within the previous seven days.
– In the event of a failure, Managed Databases will automatically switch data handling to a standby node to minimize downtime.
– Managed Databases run on enterprise-class hardware and SSD storage, giving you lightning-fast performance.
– Databases run in your account’s private network, which isolates communication at the account or team level. Requests via the public internet can still reach your database, but only if you whitelist specific inbound sources. Data is also encrypted in transit and at rest.
– Always know what you’ll pay with monthly caps and flat pricing across all data centers. Spin up a cluster for just $15/ mo or a high-availability cluster with a standby node for $50/ mo.
– Three levels of support are designed to meet your needs whether you are a startup, small business, or anything in between.
– Get more information on product features, platform status, release notes, and limits, as well as details for our API.