– Skip the installation and configuration and get straight to deploying your code.
– Choose from Standard Plans that offer a mix of memory and shared vCPUs, or Performance Plans that provide dedicated hyper-threads from best-in-class Intel processors.
– Deploy your Droplets and get a reliable connection and flat pricing across 8 data center regions.
– Collect metrics on visibility, monitor Droplet performance, and receive alerts when problems arise in your infrastructure — at no additional cost.
– Easily secure your infrastructure and define what services are visible on your Droplets. For groups of Droplets, simply tag them and the appropriate rules are immediately applied. Cloud Firewalls are free and perfect for staging and production deployments.
– Enable unified collaboration to manage and scale your infrastructure and apps, with one invoice, and no shared credentials.
– Affordable and easy-to-use automated backups built into the Droplet interface. Enabling this service on your Droplet can provide automatic, system-level backups at regular intervals, allowing you to easily revert or spin up new instances off of the created images. Pricing for backups is 20% of the cost of the virtual machine.
– A snapshot could be taken prior to making any drastic changes to a server configuration, so that, should the changes be unsuccessful, you will have a version to revert back to. Pricing for snapshots is $0.05 per gigabyte per month.
– Add more storage space to your Droplet or mix-and-match compute and storage to suit your application’s needs — add $0.10 per gigabyte per month.
– Securely store and deliver any amount of data. Instantaneously create a cost-effective, scalable storage space using our drag-and-drop UI or API.
– Load Balancers are a highly available, fully-managed service that works right out of the box and can be deployed as fast as a Droplet. Load Balancers distribute incoming traffic across your infrastructure to increase your application’s availability.
– Single points of failure can be the downfall of any application. With Floating IPs, customers can associate an IP address with a different Droplet, with minimal downtime. This makes it possible to set up a standby Droplet, ready to receive your production traffic at a moment’s notice.
– Our API enables you to deploy and manage thousands of Droplets and resources in a simple, programmatic way. Manage your Droplets with greater flexibility using conventional HTTP requests. Take any number of actions or requests—including creating multiple Droplets, resizing, rebooting, enabling backups, and more—with curl commands or the official API wrappers. Includes OAuth support.
– We provide a 99.99% uptime SLA. If we fail to deliver, we’ll credit you for the amount of time that service was unavailable.
– Create a DNS record by entering your domain name and selecting a Droplet. Full DNS management allows you to easily control every aspect of your domain’s DNS settings.
– Data centers located around the world mean you have the connectivity and redundancy you need to stay up and running.
– Best-in-class network connectivity for speed and throughput.
– Locate your Droplet in the cloud with the most up-to-date version of the Internet Protocol.
– Enables Droplets to “talk” within the same data center. Traffic sent between Droplets across the private network will not count toward your bandwidth costs.
– Transfer the ownership of a snapshot to any DigitalOcean user.
– Add customized scripts to automate package installation during initial setup.
– Deploy multiple Droplets with a few clicks within our control panel or from the command line via our API.
– Vertically scale your Droplet’s resources up or down based on your usage.
– We use enterprise-grade solid state disks (SSDs) for increased storage performance.
– Enterprise-grade KVM hypervisors improve network performance and security.