– Develop and iterate more rapidly with easy application deployment, release updates, and management of your apps and services.
– Kubernetes knows the compute, memory, and storage resources each application needs and schedules instances across the cluster to maximize resource efficiency.
– Automate application deployments, monitoring, instance replication, cluster scheduling, and seamless application releases.
– Kubernetes routinely checks the health of your applications to detect and replace instances that are not responsive.
– Use the Kubernetes Horizontal Pod Autoscaler to add instances of your application services as needed to meet demand.
– Applications deployed to DigitalOcean Kubernetes can run anywhere Kubernetes is supported, making it easy to deploy across environments and clouds
– Deploy your web applications to DigitalOcean Kubernetes for easier scaling, higher availability, and lower costs. And use Kubernetes to release new versions seamlessly.
– Use DigitalOcean Kubernetes to deploy, scale, and manage the services that power your applications. From authentication to message queues to custom app logic, deploying to Kubernetes provides the portability, availability, and efficiency for your services.
– Run GitLab core components on DigitalOcean Kubernetes to manage your development lifecycle, or just the Gitlab Runners to easily scale your build and integration pipeline.
– When you provision a DigitalOcean Kubernetes cluster, we spin up a kubernetes control plane and provide an endpoint to use with the kubectl CLI or any Kubernetes ecosystem tool.
– Managed Kubernetes designed for you and your small business. Start small at just $10 per month and scale up, saving with our free master node and inexpensive bandwidth.
– DigitalOcean continuously monitors your Kubernetes Control Plane to make sure you are always able to access and deploy to your cluster.
– Seamlessly integrates with your existing tooling and workflows. The DigitalOcean API makes it easy to create, update and manage your cluster through our API.
– We’ll walk you through the steps to easily connect to your cluster, deploy an application, and add additional resources like storage and load balancers.
– Spin up a cluster in locations such as New York, San Francisco, London, Frankfurt, or Bangalore.
– Ensure fast performance and control costs by letting DigitalOcean Kubernetes automatically adjust the number of nodes in your cluster.
– Schedule automatic updates of your clusters to new versions of Kubernetes, so you can utilize enhancements to the orchestration platform.