Private Cloud Platform For Businesses
– Consolidate & automate I.T. to cut costs
– Secure self-service to empower teams
– Manage your cloud in one intuitive UI
– Control access, and monitor usage
– CloudCone helps you by simplifying and delivering an outstanding true private cloud solution, so your business can focus on more important tasks and gain full benefits while setting the groundwork for the future.
– An outstanding true private cloud experience. Dedicated for your business and your business only.
– Your PCMP (private cloud management platform) is controlled through CloudCone’s intuitive control panel with wizards & on-screen controls to virtualize, automate & orchestrate your infrastructure resources. CloudCone’s private clouds automate load balancing, scaling, failover & backups while also allowing users to self-serve resources to alter applications based on pre-configurable permissions and limits.
– Automated backups are essential to protect against not only data loss but also countless other external threats like data breach and the impact of malicious software. 90% of the time, businesses not having proper backups may result in entire projects not being able to pick up after data loss.
– CloudCone offers a huge library of Linux and Windows operating system templates that can co-exist in any combination on your servers and a necessary library of SaaS and PaaS applications, which can be deployed automatically in your cloud. A custom OS template can be maintained as well.
– Snapshots help you reverse back to a point in time before an error has occurred and give you a second attempt, so that you can keep important data safe. Taking a Snapshot does not affect the bandwidth of a VPS and can capture large volumes of data at the same time.
– Hot migration lets you move virtual machines between physical hardware without downtime, enabling your servers and websites to be up and running at all times. This allows you to scale and move your existing deployment without incurring unnecessary costs.
– CloudCone private clouds are secure, self-healing and extremely resilient, with automatic hypervisor failover, High Availability clustering support, and disaster recovery options for real-time remote replication and restoration of virtual servers. Some mission-critical workloads on your private cloud can essentially be protected using CloudCone DRaaS (Disaster recovery as a service). This solution brings affordable, high-performance DR, real-time recovery to enterprises for the first time.